Our team of professional game developers is looking for a C/C++ Developer.
- At least 1 year of testing/software development experience
- Theoretical knowledge and practical skills in testing
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Understanding of the software development process
- Basic knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to understand technical documentation in English
- Diligence, attentiveness, analytical thinking and the ability to express thoughts clearly and comprehensively
- Understanding of UIM/X
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sparx EA, Artisan, ROSE, RSA, etc.
- Interesting and complicated work on unique game projects
- Various exciting tasks and a freedom of creation
- Unique experience of with the best professionals in the industry
- Good working conditions
- Realization of your best qualities and professional skills.
This is a full-time position.